Fristverlängerung für Anträge zu Erasmus+, das Europäische Solidaritätskorps, Horizont 2020 und den EIC-Accelerator
The recent escalation of restrictions related to the COVID-19 outbreak may hamper applicants’ ability to prepare and finalise high-quality proposals. For this reason, for Horizon 2020 calls with original deadlines between now and 15 April, extensions will be applied. The precise new deadlines for each call and topic will be published on the call and topic pages on the Funding and Tenders Portal.
For the IMI2-2020-21-01 call, no extension of deadline/cutoff date will apply. The cutoff date for the EIC Accelerator part of call EIC-SMEInst-2018-2020 is extended by 48 hours, to Friday 20 March 2020 at 17:00:00 (CET).
In all cases, potential applicants are advised to prepare themselves as necessary, especially by establishing effective communication links for remote collaborative work, also anticipating possible further restrictions in the coming weeks.
Europäischer Innovationsrat (EIC Accelerator)
The European Commission is calling for startups and SMEs with technologies and innovations that could help in treating, testing, monitoring or other aspects of the Coronavirus outbreak to apply urgently to the next round of funding from the European Innovation Council. The deadline for applications to the EIC Accelerator is 17:00 on Friday 20 March (New deadline) (Brussels local time). With a budget of €164m, this call is “bottom up”, meaning there are no predefined thematic priorities and applicants with Coronavirus relevant innovations will be evaluated in the same way as other applicants.
As a result of difficulties experienced by applicants due to the coronavirus outbreak, the deadlines for submission of applications to the actions below have been extended to the following dates:
- 21 April 2020 (17h00 Brussels time) for all Erasmus+ Sport Actions (Collaborative partnerships, Small collaborative partnerships, Not-for-profit European sport events). Applications to be sent to the Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
- 23 April 2020 (12h00 Brussels time) for Key Action 2 Strategic Partnerships for School Education (KA201), Strategic Partnerships for Vocational Education and Training (KA202), Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education (KA203), Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education (KA204), School Exchange Partnerships (KA229).
- 7 May 2020 (12h00 Brussels time) for Key Action 1 Mobility of individuals in the field of youth – Round 2
- 7 May 2020 (12h00 Brussels time) for Key Action 2 Strategic partnerships in the field of youth
- 7 May 2020 (12h00 Brussels time) for Key Action 3 Youth Dialogue Projects – Round 2
- 26 May 2020 (17h00 Brussels time) for the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (applications to be sent to the Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency).
In addition, the deadlines for submission of applications to the European Solidarity Corps actions below have been also extended to the following dates for the same reason:
- 7 May 2020 (12h00 Brussels time) for Volunteering projects
- 7 May 2020 (12h00 Brussels time) for Traineeships and jobs
- 7 May 2020 (12h00 Brussels Time) for Volunteering Partnerships (specific agreements for 2020 under the FPA 2018-2020)
- 7 May 2020 (12h00 Brussels time) for Solidarity Projects