B2B Matchmaking Event @Health Tech Hub Styria
The Health Tech Hub Styria (HTH Styria) is an initiative of 6 leading stakeholders in the Styrian innovation system (Human.technology Styria, Joanneum Research, Medical University of Graz, SFG, Science Park Graz and City of Graz).
Following a very successful kick-off event in 2019, HTH Styria Pitch & Partner 2020 returns, this time in a 2-day format. This more comprehensive event has a larger range of fascinating topics such as international keynotes, a corporate challenge, pitching sessions, prearranged b2b meetings and more.
The goal is to build a strong network encompassing all relevant players in technology transfer, academia/industry collaborations as well as early-stage innovations and to foster a European marketplace for pre-seed and seed investments in the health tech and life sciences field.
Healthtech and biotech players such as:
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
What can you expect?
- Get inspired by exceptional keynotes
- Pitch your project idea and/or company
- Get an overview of what's going on in the healthtech and biotech scene
- Take part in a corporate challenge
- Make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Taking an active part in sessions such as research project pitching, investor pitching or corporate challenge: 30 November 2019 - please fill in the registration form (Download "Resources") and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booths: 20 December 2019
- Event: 26 January 2020
The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.
For further information please visit: https://www.hth-styria.com/home